Heating and Cooling
Heat and cool your home more efficiently and earn up to $1,800 in rebates with the Ameren Missouri Heating and Cooling Program. When you purchase a qualifying geothermal heat pump, air-source heat pump, central air conditioner or smart thermostat - and have it installed by a participating Heating and Cooling Program contractor - you can save on your energy bill and qualify for a significant rebate.
How it Works
Work with your contractor to choose the HVAC technology that's right for you and your home.
The Ameren Missouri Heating and Cooling Program offers rebates on the following HVAC technologies:
- Central air conditioner: up to a $650 rebate
- Air-Source heat pump: up to a $900 rebate
- Geothermal heat pump: up to a $1,800 rebate
- Smart thermostat: $50 rebate
- A participating contractor will install your qualifying, energy-efficient HVAC unit. When the project is finished, your contractor will complete and submit the rebate application and corresponding paperwork on your behalf.
- Once your application is submitted, you'll receive your rebate check by mail within 6-8 weeks.