The Ameren Missouri CommunitySavers® Grant Program provides FREE energy-saving products, significant rebates and larger incentives to organizations that serve single family income-eligible homes. It's easy to participate! See details on the program and how to apply below.
*Some products are available at no cost, and others require the organization to purchase them and then receive a refund. Request the Program Summary and Single Family Grant Request Form for further details.
**The requirements are as follows: (a) The installation/distribution matches the request forms, (b) The correct data has been provided in the report, (c) The customer is aware and satisfied with the measure(s), (d) The customer is aware a percentage of completed projects may require additional quality inspections.
- The organization must provide or arrange for labor to perform qualified installation/distribution to eligible customers.
The organization agrees to screen customers and serve only eligible customers.
Customers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
FY 2018 Low-Income Limit (80%)Number of People Living in Your Home12345678Total Annual House Income$37,200$42,500$47,800$53,100$57,350$61,600$65,850$70,100
- (a) The organization must provide or arrange for labor to perform qualified installation/distribution to eligible customers.
- (b) Have a total family income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income.
- You must comply with the Ameren Missouri program and agree to the commitments outlined in the Grant Request Form. (Receive residential electric service from Ameren Missouri. Ameren Missouri gas only customers are not eligible.)
- Provide the data requested to allow verification of the project. The customer may receive a customer satisfaction survey from Ameren Missouri. The Program may contact customers to perform a quality assurance site visit.
- You must commit to fairly distribute or install energy-efficient products (one distribution per household).
- You must distribute customer educational and recycling materials (if required) provided by Ameren Missouri together with the energy-efficient product.
- You must properly dispose of any hazardous materials removed as a result of the project (e.g. mercury thermostats, CFL bulbs, refrigeration equipment), in accordance with federal, state or local laws or requirements.
- You must allow Ameren Missouri to approve any marketing or advertisement of the installation/distribution.
- You must allow Ameren Missouri to approve any press release associated with the installation/distribution.