CommunitySavers® Mobile Home Program
The Mobile Home program is delivered through a neighborhood approach to help households in selected
communities become more energy efficient. As part of Ameren Missouri's CommunitySavers® Programs, the
CommunitySavers Mobile Home Program is designed to help customers residing in mobile homes to help them
lower their energy bills quickly and easily. This program is offered by Ameren Missouri in partnership with Spire.
How it Works
- The program will identify eligible mobile home parks and mobile homes.
- Identified residents will receive a postcard and invitation to a promotional event to learn about the program.
- Customer will schedule an appointment for mobile home assessment.
- During the assessment, no cost energy saving products will be installed and other savings improvements will be identified.
- Program representative will provide education on installed items and will provide the customer with information about additional work recommended.
- Customer to schedule appointment for installation of the additional applicable energy and money saving measures also at no cost.
- Customers will need to participate during the time the program is in their area.