CommunitySavers® Mobile Home Program
The Mobile Home program is delivered through a neighborhood approach to help households in selected
communities become more energy efficient. As part of Ameren Missouri's CommunitySavers® Programs, the
CommunitySavers Mobile Home Program is designed to help customers residing in mobile homes to help them
lower their energy bills quickly and easily.
How it Works
- The program will identify eligible mobile home parks and mobile homes.
- Identified residents will receive a postcard and invitation to a promotional event to learn about the program.
- Customer will schedule an appointment for mobile home assessment.
- During the assessment, no cost energy saving products will be installed and other savings improvements will be identified.
- Program representative will provide education on installed items and will provide the customer with information about additional work recommended.
- Customer to schedule appointment for installation of the additional applicable energy and money saving measures also at no cost.
- Customers will need to participate during the time the program is in their area.