CommunitySavers® Single Family Program
The Ameren Missouri CommunitySavers® Single Family Program provides FREE home energy assessments and energy saving products to homes in pre-selected neighborhoods.
How it Works
- Ameren Missouri selects and pre-qualifies an eligible, census-defined target neighborhood of 300 to 500 homes.
- If you live in the target neighborhood, you will receive a program brochure with information on how to schedule your free home energy assessment. You will also receive an invitation to a neighborhood kick-off event to learn more about the program.
- Once you're signed up, we'll contact you to schedule your in-home assessment and product installation.
- Ameren Missouri's energy advisor will come to your home at the scheduled time and perform your free home energy assessment. During your assessment, the energy advisor will install free energy saving products valued at up to $500 - so you can begin reducing your energy bill immediately. Based on the home energy assessment you will also receive information on additional free efficiency improvements that will save even more energy in your home.
- If your home is eligible for additional energy-efficient upgrades, your energy advisor will help facilitate scheduling a local, participating contractor. These additional upgrades are also provided at no cost to you.
- Enjoy your new products and continued energy savings!
Eligible customers include homeowners and renters living in neighborhoods identified by Ameren Missouri and who reside in a single family detached home, duplex or manufactured home on a permanent foundation (i.e. not a mobile home).
- Renters will be required to provide their landlord's name and contact information and we will contact your landlord for approval prior to scheduling.
- Participation is limited to the dates the program is in your neighborhood. It is important to schedule your audit before the deadline.