CommunitySavers® Single Family Program
The Ameren Missouri CommunitySavers® Single Family Program provides FREE home energy assessments and energy-saving products to qualified homes that are unoccupied and normally managed by housing authorities, property management or community-based organizations. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, work performed for this program will only be done in an unoccupied residence or the exterior of a residence. Focusing on units that are unoccupied during tenant turnover, or buildings that are unoccupied while being renovated, provide safer alternatives to accomplish the goal of this program. The Single Family Program is offered by Ameren Missouri in partnership with Spire.
How it Works
- Ameren Missouri selects and pre-qualifies properties primarily working with housing authorities' representatives, property managers and community-based organizations.
- If properties are selected, the agencies will be contacted by program staff to discuss program enhancements that may include a contactless tune-up and provide an energy efficiency kit or a full assessment and additional energy efficiency upgrade components.
- If your property has been identified to receive additional energy-efficient upgrades, your energy advisor will help facilitate scheduling a local, participating contractor when we are permitted to enter the properties at a later date. These additional upgrades are also provided at no cost to you.
Participants must meet one of the following income eligibility requirements:
- Participation in federal, state, or local subsidized housing program.
- Proof of resident income levels at or below 80% of area median income (AMI) or 200% of federal poverty level.
Fall within a census tract included on Company's list of eligible low-income census tracts.
- - Residence must be in a single family detached home, duplex or manufactured home on a permanent foundation.
- - Renters will be required to provide their landlord's name and contact information and we will contact your landlord for approval prior to scheduling.
- - Incentives are subject to the availability of Program funds.