CommunitySavers® Single Family Program
The Ameren Missouri CommunitySavers® Single Family Program provides FREE home energy assessments and energy-saving products to qualified homes that are unoccupied and normally managed by housing authorities, property management or community-based organizations. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, work performed for this program will only be done in an unoccupied residence or the exterior of a residence. Focusing on units that are unoccupied during tenant turnover, or buildings that are unoccupied while being renovated, provide safer alternatives to accomplish the goal of this program.
How it Works
- Ameren Missouri selects and pre-qualifies properties primarily working with housing authorities' representatives, property managers and community-based organizations.
- If properties are selected, the agencies will be contacted by program staff to discuss program enhancements that may include a contactless tune-up and provide an energy efficiency kit or a full assessment and additional energy efficiency upgrade components.
- If your property has been identified to receive additional energy-efficient upgrades, your energy advisor will help facilitate scheduling a local, participating contractor when we are permitted to enter the properties at a later date. These additional upgrades are also provided at no cost to you.
Participants must meet one of the following income eligibility requirements:
- Participation in federal, state, or local subsidized housing program.
- Proof of resident income levels at or below 80% of area median income (AMI) or 200% of federal poverty level.
Fall within a census tract included on Company's list of eligible low-income census tracts.
- - Residence must be in a single family detached home, duplex or manufactured home on a permanent foundation.
- - Renters will be required to provide their landlord's name and contact information and we will contact your landlord for approval prior to scheduling.
- - Incentives are subject to the availability of Program funds.