Fridge and Freezer Recycling Program
Do you have a working fridge or freezer that's taking up space and wasting energy? Let us pick it up for no additional cost and you could receive $25 plus an energy efficient kit valued at $50. Save space, lower your energy use and earn a little cash by participating today!Request an Appointment
- 4 LED Light Bulbs
- 1 High-Efficiency Showerhead
- 1 Bathroom Faucet Aerator
- 1 Kitchen Faucet Aerator
- 3 ft Hot Water Heater Pipe Insulation
- 1 Dirty Furnace Filter Alarm
How it Works
- Request your appointment online or by calling 877.215.5752. We'll send you an email to confirm that your request was received, then we'll email your appointment date and time window 2 days prior to your appointment. If you need to reschedule, you may do so by calling us at 877.215.5752.
- On the day of your appointment, your technician will call you before your scheduled time window with an estimated arrival time. Upon arrival, your energy technician will confirm your appliance qualifies for the $25 incentive and remove it from your home.
- In addition to removing your appliance, your energy technician will provide you with an Energy Efficiency Kit at no additional cost to you.
- If you have a window air conditioner or dehumidifier you would like recycled, your energy technician can remove those appliances as well. Please note, your energy technician will collect these appliances, but will not remove them from the wall. These appliances must be picked up at the same time as your fridge/freezer. You will receive $10 for your window air conditioner and $5 for your dehumidifier.
- At the end of your appointment, your energy technician will take your appliance(s) to the recycling center. You can expect to receive your check by mail within 8 weeks.