Cash Back Rebates When You Upgrade Your HVAC
Save energy and make your home more comfortable with help from the Ameren Missouri Heating and Cooling Program. Rebates are available when you work with a participating contractor to install a new, energy-efficient heating and cooling system. Find a participating contractor and start saving today!
Find Available Rebates
Claiming Your Savings is Easy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Air Conditioners: up to a $650
- Air-Source Heat Pumps: up to a $900
- Geothermal Heat Pumps: up to a $1800
- Smart Thermostats: $50
- The dwelling must be associated with a current Ameren Missouri residential electric account.
To be eligible for participation in the program, the dwelling unit must be one of the following:
- Single-family residence
- Building with four units or fewer, in any configuration
- Row house, which is defined as a single-family dwelling unit that shares common vertical walls only with other single-family dwelling units
- Multistory, multi-family dwelling units with greater than four units that also share a horizontal surface (floor or ceiling) with another dwelling unit
- A Participating Contractor must install the qualifying equipment and that contractor must be considered a Participating Contractor by the Heating and Cooling program at the time of installation. Participating Contractors can be located by visiting AmerenMissouriSavings.com/hvac or calling 1.877.215.5752.
- All rebate applications and supporting documents must be submitted by a participating contractor within 30 days of service and by December 15, 2021.
- Newly installed equipment must meet or exceed the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) or Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) levels set forth by the program and documented by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Existing operating CAC and ASHP being replaced must have a nameplate SEER rating of 12 or lower.
- Existing operating GSHP being replaced must have a nameplate EER rating of 12 or lower (partial cooling load).
- Existing failed CAC, ASHP or GSHP does not require maximum nameplate SEER/EER rating.
- Existing equipment that is operating must produce a temperature drop across the coil to be classified as early replacement. If the outside temperature is below 65 degrees, the Participating Contractor must verify that the compressor is operational.
- Rebate eligibility is dependent on the existing heating source.
New Construction Rebate Eligibility
- Newly installed equipment must meet or exceed the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) or Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) levels set forth by the program above and documented by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
Contractor Eligibility and Participation
- All interested contractors are required to attend program orientation and complete a contractor participation agreement prior to offering Ameren Missouri rebates.
- Rebate applications and supporting documentation are submitted by contractors on behalf of customers.
- In order to begin the process of becoming a Participating Contractor, visit here or call 1.877.215.5752.