CommunitySavers® Multifamily Program
Saving energy and money is easy for owners or managers of multifamily properties with Ameren Missouri's CommunitySavers® Multifamily Program. If your property contains three or more units and your residents meet income eligibility requirements, your building may receive low- or no-cost energy-saving upgrades. Read more below on how Ameren Missouri's CommunitySavers® Multifamily Program is designed to help multifamily property owners, managers and their income-eligible residents lower their energy bills and reduce maintenance costs. The Multifamily Program is offered by Ameren Missouri in partnership with Spire.
Ways to Save
Starting with a no-cost assessment, a program representative will determine your facility's energy-saving potential and provide a list of efficient products and services to optimize energy use. Energy-saving products installed and services provided at your facility may include:
How it Works
Read more about our Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program, available incentives and equipment qualifications with the below resources.
- Download the CommunitySavers Multifamily Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Download the CommunitySavers Multifamily Program Incentives Brochure (PDF)
- Download the CommunitySavers Multifamily Program Incentives Handout (PDF)
- Download the Chateau Roi Multifamily Case Study (PDF)
- Download the CommunitySavers Multifamily Program Testimonial (MP4)
- Download the CommunitySavers Flyer (PDF)